The Hybrid Shop, Kukui Ally With Fisker On Integrated Electric Vehicle Service Platform
Fisker Inc. has announced a partnership with The Hybrid Shop (THS) designed to create a premium, seamless service experience for electric vehicle (EV) owners. As part of this joint venture, Kukui Corp. provides THS franchises with exclusive marketing programs intended to help each shop attract and retain customers, monitor website traffic, and manage its online presence.
This pact is touted as “a fully integrated telematics and connectivity platform” for Fisker owners and other EV brand owners that allows them to …
• Identify available service centers within the THS network;
• Integrate service appointments with their calendars;
• Schedule appointments with available service centers;
• Report problems directly to cloud servers that can ship the needed parts directly to a designated shop;
• Message customers on their vehicles’ progress; and
• Notify customers when work is complete.
“We are very excited to partner with and invest in The Hybrid Shop in efforts to create one of the world’s most seamless service experiences for our vehicle owners,” said Henrik Fisker, chairman and CEO of Fisker Inc. “Through this joint venture, Fisker is leading the way into the future and actively bridging the huge knowledge gap in servicing EVs.”
Martin Kruszelnicki, president and CEO of THS, said its network of franchise partners repaired and serviced more than 20,000 hybrid and electric vehicles last year, and THS is poised to grow to more than 400 service centers over the next five years.